Configuration Management and DevOps Summit
You are not logged in!
After registering, return to this page to sign up for the summit.
Is Configuration Management your favorite feature of Drupal 8? Are you interested in doing continuous integration? Do you want to easily export all of your Drupal configuration to code? Interested in building a best practice continuous integration and deployment solutions? New this year, the Configuration Management and DevOps Summit will be focused on how Drupal 8's Configuration Management system works, how to integrate it with a continous integration system and other Devops magic, and what developers can do to extend its power through contributed modules and custom code. Come discuss this magical part of Drupal 8 and your future CI workflow with the leading lights involved with Drupal 8's Configuration Management & the Drupal DevOps scene in general.
- 09:15 / Introductions
- 09:30 / Matthew Tift and Alex Pott on "Configuration Management for Developers in Drupal 8"
- 10:15 / Mike Potter on "The Features-module in Drupal 8"
- 10:45 / Panel Discussion: "Configuration Managment and Workflow in D8"
- 11:30 / Lunch Break
- 1:00 / Rob Loach on "Containerization with Docker"
- 2:00 / Greg Anderson on "Drush config-merge and configuration filters"
- 3:00 / Continuous Integration with Probo/CI, Jenkins and Travis/CI (Jody Hamilton, Rob Ristroph, Stefan Topfstedt)
- 4:00 / Rob Ristroph and Mike Pirog on "Developing Drupal on DrupalVM and Kalabox"
- 5:00 / Closing comments