Achieve Internet is a leading technology solutions provider with over 150,000 development hours developing advanced web and mobile platforms, primarily in the Open Source space, leveraging platforms such as Drupal, for enterprise clients including Universal Music Group, Los Angeles Children’s Hospital, The Recording Academy, Scripps Translational Institute, Dexcom, and Amerigroup Corporation, among many others.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience working with PHP and MySQL web related code. Expert knowledge of Drupal is required. Additional programming experience (Perl, ASP.net, Java, C++, etc.) is helpful.
The position is full-time with healthcare benefits, vacation time and a retirement plan. This position is located in our Pacific Beach office. We will also consider a telecommuting contract position if you have what it takes.
* PHP and MySQL experience required (preferably PHP 5 and MySQL 5)
* Working knowledge and experience with Drupal required
* Unix/Linux, Apache, server administration knowledge a plus
* Experience creating client documentation (requirements, scope of work, etc.)
* Superior written and verbal communication skills
* Client relations skills
* The ability to finish a project 100% to customer satisfaction
* Custom PHP/MySQL coding (e.g., Drupal modules and custom db queries)
* Website architecture planning
* Work with Project Manager to create Scope of Work, requirements analysis, etc. for client projects by providing technical details and estimates.
* Code review
* Installation and configuration of Drupal-powered websites
* Patch existing modules for additional functionality
* Security updates
* Client contact throughout development process
* Work closely with the rest of our development team
Please submit resumes, cover letter, salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.