Are you a developer who loves love working with open source platforms like, Drupal and WordPress? Join Forum One and help us build web solutions for organizations doing important work around the world!
What you’ll do:
- Estimate the level of effort of development for individual site features (stories).
- Attend relevant industry meetups and events and presents relevant topics.
- Contribute to the Forum One technical blog.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience writing basic SQL and create db's with MySQL/SQL.
- Experience using GIT
Why you’ll love it here:
- All employees are owners
- 401(k) match
- 25 days paid time off to start
- Flexible work hours
- Killer benefits & professional development
- Amazing, world-changing clients you can check out here
- Snacks, healthy ones and not so healthy ones
- Personal innovation budget
- Full staff retreats
About Forum One:
Our team combines policy and passion to address the world’s most pressing problems. For nearly two decades we have focused our work on mission-driven, problem-solving organizations. Since 1996, we’ve been passionately committed to helping our clients extend their influence. We’re headquartered in Alexandria, VA and have offices in Seattle, WA and Washington, D.C. Our Seattle market has introduced us to exciting opportunities with influential organizations, such as the Gates Foundation, Cascade Bicycle Club and Mercy Corps.