What you’ll do:
- Provide estimates on basic tasks and level of effort to build a small feature or function for the site/application.
- Describe business needs that the project sets out to solve, define the solution, and then execute on writing the code to support the solution.
- Respond to client inquiries in a clear, fair way within reasonable time frame.
- Participate actively and constructively in client-facing working sessions.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience with alternative languages such as TypeScript or CoffeeScript
- Developing accessible applications using client-side technologies is preferred.
Why you’ll love it here:
- All employees are owners
- 401(k) match
- 25 days paid time off to start
- Flexible work hours
- Killer benefits & professional development
- Amazing, world-changing clients you can check out here
- Snacks, healthy ones and not so healthy ones
- Personal innovation budget
- Full staff retreats
About Forum One:
Forum One is a digital agency that combines tech savvy, issue sophistication, and design execution to help influential organizations craft solutions for the world’s most pressing problems. Since 1996, we’ve been passionately committed to helping our clients extend their influence. We’re headquartered in Alexandria, VA and have offices in Seattle, WA and Washington, D.C.