Do you love masterminding outstanding Drupal or WordPress site? Forum One is looking for Technical Architects! Are you the right person for the job?
What you’ll do:
- Provide oversight and leadership on large projects.
- Clearly communicate technical issues (and tradeoffs) to both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Engage in hands-on programming tasks with the team to ensure that the final deliverable helps the client meet its business objectives.
- Actively participate in the open source community, contributing or maintaining modules/projects and speaking at open source conferences/events.
- Provide expertise in developing and maintaining code repositories, create UI templates with APIs.
- Participate in technical and peer review processes
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- At least 6 years of web development experience, preferably in Drupal, WordPress or PHP
- Experience working in a deadline-driven, technical, and design-focused environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work effectively in a team and with all levels of staff
Why you’ll love it here:
- All employees are owners
- 401(k) match
- 25 days paid time off to start
- Flexible work hours
- Killer benefits & professional development
- Amazing, world-changing clients you can check out here
- Snacks, healthy ones and not so healthy ones
- Personal innovation budget
- Full staff retreats
About Forum One:
Forum One is a digital agency that combines tech savvy, issue sophistication, and design execution to help influential organizations craft solutions for the world’s most pressing problems. Since 1996, we’ve been passionately committed to helping our clients extend their influence. We’re headquartered in Alexandria, VA and have offices in Seattle, WA and Washington, D.C.