Huge Media, a Berkeley, CA based web development and design firm is looking for experienced Drupal Themer/Developer for a variety of projects for ongoing, long-term basis. Steady weekly work ranging from 30-80 hours per month. Work on existing projects as well as new projects. We are a small firm providing a high level of service to our customers; most are non-profit in the public health space.
Excellent oral and written communication skills are critical, resourceful, with the ability to translate functional requirements into robust web applications. Accurate estimating skills. Telecommute OK.
- 3+ Years theming and backend Drupal
- Extensive experience in the Drupal community
- 3+ years PHP and SQL
- Multiple implementations with Drupal Commerce module including some customization.
- Ability to customize existing Drupal modules.
- Familiar with GIT
- Ability to work from PSDs to create cross-browser W3C compliant code
- Experience with JQuery, JSON, AJAX
- Experience with responsive display implementations
- Skilled in server configuration in a LAMP environment.
- Self directed, good attention to detail, with ability to manage deadlines
- BS or higher in Computer Science or equivalent experience
To be considered, please include a resume covering the last five years of work experience and a detailed description and links to Drupal Commerce projects. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org with BAD Camp in the subject line. Please provide your hourly rate..