Blaze paths into technical wilderness.
You’ll act as the primary architect on multiple web development projects, reporting to one of our co-founders. You will lead your team through difficult technical problems and help make a better internet for for schools, nonprofits and mission-driven organizations, all while collaborating with designers, project managers and content strategists.
- 5+ years of experience working with Drupal and web applications in general.
- Experience with scrum methodologies.
- Ability to parse user stories into functional tasks.
- Strong experience designing web applications and web systems.
- Ability to provide constructive criticism and mentor developers to become better at their craft.
- Ability to express technical information to designers and imagine solutions from a design-first perspective.
- Ability to clearly articulate and demonstrate to clients the value of open source contributions in project spaces.
- Experience with QA and code review.
- Up on web standards, including HTML 5 and WCAG 2.0.
- Expertise with Git.
You Might Also Know About
- Designing and creating applications in frameworks other than Drupal.
- Reviewing proposals/SOWs for technical accuracy and clarity.
- Performance optimization.