Kanopi Studios is looking for a Sr. Drupal Themer to join our team. All work can be performed from the comfort of your own home.
You will work closely with Kanopi’s development teams to create beautiful front-end experiences and tackle complex problems in a fun and team oriented environment.
Kanopi’s team of Drupal experts is helping our customers support amazing web experiences, migrate to Drupal, tune and improve their Drupal implementations, and advise on all things Drupal and web architecture. We are looking for an experienced Drupal Themer/ Front-end developer to help in the design, development and delivery of these cutting edge web experiences.
Engagements vary by customer and can include anything from small fixes with support clients to full site theming on new builds. Understanding of Information Architecture and User experience design would be greatly utilized.
• Participate in all aspects of the software development life-cycle
• Participate in client meetings and workshops
• Active contributions to all UI / UX decisions
• Active contributions to the continual improvement of process and product
• Front end and theme layer development for client websites
• Most importantly, have fun working with an incredible team!
• Desire to learn and adapt to new applications and frameworks, and eager to work on exciting and innovative technologies.
• Commitment to delivering high quality work on time
• Experience converting layered design mockups into Drupal themes using advanced Sass.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, with an ability to collaborate in a multi-time zone environment
• Experience with Agile methodologies including Scrum is a plus
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years of related Drupal Theming / Front End experience
Please provide code samples and a resume
Please no inquiries from oversees developers, agencies or any recruiters.