Pinterest’s Drupal sites provide information to our community that’s critical for user growth and retention, from showing pinners how to install the browser button to helping them get back to pinning when they run into issues. Our Drupal platform powers 7 sites that serve over 35M unique visitors each year. We’re looking for a software engineer to take ownership of the platform with a focus on maximizing its impact on the business.
What you'll do:
- Ensure a positive user experience across 7+ properties, including support for all devices and users worldwide (30+ languages).
- Support internal and external development on drupal sites, from collateral for core product launches to relationships with agencies.
- Measure and increase the impact of subsites on Pinterest’s growth and retention.
- Work with core product engineers and product managers to increase connectivity to the core product, including owning single sign-on and personalization of content.
- Increase usage of drupal across the company by increasing documentation and training.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience in full stack development for Drupal and PHP
- Experience with Acquia hosting and/or AWS preferred
- Proven ability to track many details and manage external vendors
- Ability to communicate technical topics to all audiences, including non-engineers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with lots of ambiguity