Show off your Drupal skills while solving complex client problems working with Drupal. Industries include Education, Foundations/Nonprofits, Retail, and High-Tech. Clients include Gap, Lucile Packard Foundation, UCSF, Stanford, and others. Flexible work hours, excellent benefits, and outstanding clients. Strong creative, strategic, and analytical teamwork and friendly, respectful work environment. Join us!
Skills & Requirements
- Understanding Drupal API, commitment to following Drupal standards for coding and commenting
- Experience in creating custom themes, modules and/or distributions
- Solid understanding and implementation of SEO
- Strong knowledge of LESS, Saas and mixin
- Experience with Acquia and/or Pantheon platforms
- Experience with Responsive Development best practices
- Strong knowledge and experience of cross-browser/platform testing, identifying and resolving bugs
- Professionalism and excellence in communication
Good to have:
- Experience in implementation of 3rd-party services (share example work if any)
- Strong knowledge of Foundation and/or Bootstrap
- Capable of setting up LAMP environment
- Experience with WordPress
- Demonstrates strong, high-quality code examples: custom themes and modules, use of Drupal API, mixins, etc.
- Outstanding work ethic when working either collaboratively or independently
- Balances multiple clients and competing priorities gracefully
- Can forecast development milestones and estimate hours and effort to deliver on time and on budget
- Can quickly evaluate, estimate and debug/troubleshoot issues as they arise
About Project6 Design, Inc.
Project6 Design is an award-winning San Francisco Bay Area graphic design firm working with university, foundation, high tech, and retail clients. Our unique design and development process elicits your true brand character and drives results.
Companies look to us for a variety of projects, from creating their latest annual report or corporate website to establishing a comprehensive brand identity from the ground up. Our strength lies in understanding the relationship between the touchpoints that create a coherent brand strategy.
What makes Project6 unique is our approach to problem-solving. We work to understand and carefully evaluate project requirements in order to create appropriate design solutions. We think strategically at every step of the design process.