This session is for people who are relatively new to Drupal and would like an orientation (or refresher) on the concepts, jargon and community involved in learning Drupal.
We’ll introduce All the Big Things at a basic level. Attendees will come away familiar with the Drupal landscape and with recommendations for specific sessions to attend to dive deeper into key concepts and particular topics.
Topics specifically covered include:
- Drupal from 50,000 Feet
- Drupal's Worldview
- Drupal's Terminology (Content types, Nodes, Views, Modules, Blocks, etc.)
- Brief Orientation to Drupal Core
- Brief Orientation to Drupal Add-ons (Modules, Themes, etc.)
- Common Workflows for Site Builders and Editors
- Brief Orientation to the Drupal Community
- Getting Help with Drupal